Benefits of Online Banking
- Quickly and easily review your accounts
- View images of recently paid checks
- View images of recent account statements
- Review and verify deposits
- Transfer money between First Federal accounts
- Pay bills or send cash to people
- Check loan balances
- Check your First Federal credit card balance
- Make sure you have the needed funds to cover a purchase
- Use the categories to see where you're spending money
- Download account transactions into your personal financial management software
Online Bill Pay
Making sure your bills get paid on time has never been easier with First Federal's online bill pay platform.
- Pay your bills with our easy to use online system.
- Gives you total control over your bills and how they're paid.
- One simple system for all your bills rather than accessing each one individually.
- Makes budgeting easier and more effective.
Our new alerts let you know the moment something important happens in your account. You choose which messages to receive and they are sent instantly via email, text4, or by push notifications on your smartphone with our Mobile Banking app. You can now choose from dozens of account activity alerts such as:
- A purchase using your debit card was just processed
- An ATM withdrawal is made
- A check clears that exceeds the dollar amount you set
With our free, secure alerts you’ll always know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can monitor for suspicious activity.
Mobilize your money with Zelle
Send money fast in just
a few simple steps.1
Settle up with roommates, friends
and more, regardless of
where they bank.2
Easily divide the cost of the
dinner check, coffee, and more.3
1 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
4 Text and data rates may apply from your service provider.