Look for the FFBank Mobile Banking app in your App Store.
Once you've enrolled your device in Online Banking, you can download the app in your App Store.
The First Federal Mobile Banking app is all about convenience and having the flexibility of banking on-the-go. Key features include:
- Quickly and easily check your account balances. You can even get a quick glance at your account balances with "Instant Balance".
- See your transaction history and transfer money between accounts.
- Pay bills with Bill Pay.
- Send money with Zelle®
- Find your nearest First Federal location or ATM.
- Deposit checks using Mobile eDeposit. In the app, take a photo of the front and back of your check, verify the amount, and you're done!
Control Your Debit Card in Mobile Banking
- Turn your card 'on' and 'off' to temporarily block transactions.
- Report your card lost or stolen.
- Set debit card limits by location, dollar amount, and merchant type.
- Get alerts when your debit card is used outside your limits.
- Click on the More tab to access your debit card controls.