- Quickly and easily check your account balances. You can even get a quick glance at your account balances with "Instant Balance".
- See your transaction history and transfer money between accounts.
- Find your nearest First Federal location or ATM.
- Deposit checks using Mobile eDeposit. In the app, take a photo of the front and back of your check, verify the amount, and you're done!
Once you've enrolled your device in Online Banking,
you can download the app in your App Store.
Zelle is a convenient way to send money right from your mobile banking app or online banking account.
- Send money fast in just a few steps.1
- Settle up with roommates, friends and more, regardless of where they bank.2
- Easily divide the cost of the dinner check, coffee and more.3
Debit Card Management
It's your card, so why shouldn't you be in control? First Federal Bank debit cards offer a variety of security and quality of life features to put your mind at ease.
- Turn your card 'on' and 'off' to temporarily block transactions.
- Report your card lost or stolen.
- Set debit card limits by location, dollar amount, and merchant type.
- Get alerts when your debit card is used outside your limits.
- Click on the More tab to access your debit card controls.
Making sure your bills get paid on time has never been easier with First Federal's online bill pay platform.
- Pay your bills with our easy to use online system.
- Gives you total control over your bills and how they're paid.
- One simple system for all your bills rather than accessing each one individually.
- Makes budgeting easier and more effective.
1 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.