Flexible Loan Solutions
Dreaming of owning a home?
With First Federal Bank's Buyer's First Down Payment Assistance1, you can gain financial stability and peace of mind knowing that we are here to provide specialized support to help you achieve your homeownership dreams. The Buyer's First Down Payment Assistance is a second mortgage subsidy designed to provide assistance to borrowers struggling to meet the down payment requirements when purchasing a home. What's even better is that you can maximize your savings by combining down payment assistance with our Community First Mortgage1. Here's what you can expect from our Buyer's First Down Payment Assistance:
- Up to $10,0002 in assistance to cover up to 100% of your down payment, reducing your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Exclusive availability in specific3 North Florida counties.
- Homebuyer education and counseling services are required.
Experienced loan officers to help guide you through the loan process.
Find your perfect mortgage loan officer today.
Community First Home Mortgage
In addition to down payment assistance, we also offer the Community First home mortgage, designed to help borrowers afford owning a home. This solution can be used in conjunction with our Buyer's First Down Payment Assistance.
- A minimum FICO score of 600
- A debt-to-income ratio of 50% or less
- Borrower income at or below 80% of the county's Area Median Income (AMI)1
- The property must be located in a specific3 county in Florida
- Completion of homebuyer education and counseling services
Benefits of the Community First Home Mortgage
- Up to 100% financing
- Lower interest rates
- Flexible down payment requirements
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required
Don't let the down payment stand in the way of your homeownership dreams. Take advantage of our exclusive assistance solutions and let us help you make buying a home a reality. Contact us today to get started!