Call or click apply now below to open an account from home.
Save throughout the year for Christmas or your dream Vacation3
- Only $25 to open account
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Earn interest on daily balances of $1,000 and up
- $10 minimum automatic monthly transfer from a First Federal checking account required
- Maintain a $500 daily balance to waive the service charge
- No service charge for Enhanced Checking and Elite Checking account holders
- Check Rates
Maximize your earnings on higher balances with a CMA4
- Only $50 to open account
- Tiered interest rates
- Earns interest on all daily balances
- First Federal checking account required
- Keep a $2,500 daily balance to waive the service charge, or use eStatement, save $3 per month
- Check Rates
$14 per month
Short-term or long-term savings accounts with fixed rates5
- Minimum of $1,000 to open
- Terms range from 30 days to 5 years
- Higher interest rates on higher balances
- Compounded interest can be credited to CD or another First Federal account
- Automatic renewal at the end of the term
- Check Rates
1, 2, 3) The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are subject to change without notice. See Savings Account Rate Sheet for current rates and APY. Fees may reduce earnings. Transfers to another account or 3rd parties by pre-authorized, automatic, telephone transfer limited to 6 per month.
1) Personal Savings: $6 charge per withdrawal over 9 per quarter.
2) Student Savers: $4 charge per withdrawal over 9 per quarter. A parent or guardian must be a signer the account with the minor.
3) Club Savings: Vacation Savings distributes on May 1. Christmas Savings distributes on November 1. Early withdrawal penalty is $25.
4) Cash Management: Transfers to another account or 3rd parties by pre-authorized, automatic, telephone transfer limited to 6 per month. $10 charge per withdrawal over 6 per month. Statement check images are available at no additional cost. The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are subject to change without notice.
5) Certificate of Deposit (CD): Interest will be compounded and credited monthly for accounts having a term of 30 days. For accounts having a term of 91 days, interest will be compounded quarterly and credited at maturity. For account terms of greater than 91 days, interest will be compounded and credited quarterly. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. You have 7 days after the maturity to withdraw funds without a penalty or account will automatically renew. See CD Rate Chart for interest rate and corresponding Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for the daily balance and term specified. Interest rate and APY will not change for the length of this account.
Effective May 1, 2020, monthly limit of more than 6 transfers by telephone, pre-authorized transfers, check, or other order by customer is temporarily suspended until further notice. Per withdrawal service charge(s) still apply.