At First Federal, the root of who we are is service. Service to our customers, service to our communities, and service to our fellow co-workers. We know that strong people make a strong organization. We take pride in providing a work place where we treat all people fairly, recognize them for their talents, and encourage them to do their best.
Our culture is centered around 5 concentrations that make up the First Federal way. These concentrations guide the way we interact with customers and each other.
- Responsiveness: Being able to respond in a timely manner.
- Reliability: Being dedicated and trustworthy.
- Assurance: Being knowledgeable about products and services, and being well-informed.
- Tangibles: Being able to take care of yourself, your workplace, and others.
- Empathy: Being able to take time to understand what another person is feeling or saying.
“Our culture at First Federal defines who we are to our customers and to each other. This culture is what sets us apart from our competitors, gives us a sense of purpose, and allows us to be the best at what we do.” – Keith Leibfried, Chairman of the Board
We’re looking for people who embody these concentrations and that are ready to partner with us to provide the best to our customers and community. We have a history of training people and promoting them within the bank – knowing that our people are our best asset.
Because our people are our most important asset, benefits are an essential part of our compensation package. These include:
- A very generous 401k match
- Paid Healthcare
- Additional health incentives
- Paid Vacation and Bank Holidays
- Education reimbursement
- Company matched donations to approved organizations
First Federal Bank
Jan Turbeville, HR Director
PO Box 2029
Lake City, FL 32056
First Federal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Vet/Disability.