First Federal reserves the right to determine, whether a submitted image will be accepted. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner, including those images downloaded from the internet. We will not accept images that may contain any of the following:
- Competitive marks or names
- Political or religious imagery and statements
- Illegal or socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual content, including nudity
- Profanity or obscenities
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Violence, firearms, weapons or ammunition
- Branded names or products
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted or trademarked material
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- Phone numbers or URLs
- Any reference to Visa® sponsorship property, such as Olympics® or NASCAR®
- Any content that might result in problems at point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate, or dilute the Visa® brand or its member financial institutions
Note: This list is not exclusive and First Federal retains the right to decide that any submitted image is not to be used.
Images that do NOT meet the above guidelines will be rejected and you will be notified. You may then submit another image.