We are overwhelmed by the devastation in Panama City and surrounding areas. Our thoughts are with those whose lives have been shattered by Hurricane Michael. Our immediate concern is the safety of our employees, our neighbors, and the larger community that was affected by this terrible storm. We are working to reopen our Panama City branch, which suffered severe damage, but we don’t have a timeline for opening at this point. We are grateful that all of our team in Panama City, Bonifay, Chipley, Marianna, and Graceville are unharmed. We are now focused on clean up efforts in the areas and providing ongoing support to our customers and communities.
We hope you and your family remained safe through the storm. If you were affected by the storm, and need assistance, we're here to help you.
Personal and Business Accounts
- If you needed to use an ATM at another bank or were charged non-sufficient funds/overdraft fees please call 877-499-0572 or your local branch.
- If your business uses FirstData for merchant services and your processing systems have been damaged by the storm, please call 855-401-8152 for assistance.
- Business customers who were impacted by the storm and in need of financial assistance, state assistance may be available to you. For more information, visit www.floridadisasterloan.org.
Mortgage, Personal, and Business Loans
- No late charges for late payments
- No negative information reported to the credit bureaus.
- Payment forbearance options. (If financially feasible, continuing to make your regularly scheduled mortgage payments is suggested. If you do qualify for a forbearance, any unpaid payments will become due at the end of the forbearance period.)
- If you make your mortgage, personal loan, or business loan payment to First Federal, and you've had damage to your property, call 877-499-0572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you make your mortgage payment to LoanCare, please call one of the following numbers:
- If you're not sure who services your mortgage, please call 877-499-0572.