We hope you and your family remained safe through the storm. If you were affected by the storm, and need assistance, we're here to help you.
Personal and Business Accounts
- If you needed to use an ATM at another bank or were charged non-sufficient funds/overdraft fees while our system was down due to the hurricane, please call 877-499-0572 or your local branch.
- If your business uses FirstData for merchant services and your processing systems have been damaged by the storm, please call 855-401-8152 for assistance.
- Business customers who were impacted by the storm and in need of financial assistance, state assistance may be available to you. For more information, visit www.floridadisasterloan.org.
Mortgage, Personal, and Business Loans
If you have a loan with us and have been affected by the storm and are in need of assistance, we’re here to help. We understand that storm damage may have impacted your financial situation and may result in late or missed payments. Our Loan Servicing Specialists can offer guidance and information about your loan.
If you live in a FEMA declared disaster area and have personally impacted, you may qualify for several forms of assistance, such as:
- No late charges for late payments
- No negative information reported to the credit bureaus.
- Payment forbearance options. (If financially feasible, continuing to make your regularly scheduled mortgage payments is suggested. If you do qualify for a forbearance, any unpaid payments will become due at the end of the forbearance period.)
Please give our Loan Servicing Specialists a call so we can work with you:
- If you make your mortgage, personal loan, or business loan payment to First Federal, and you've had damage to your property, call 877-499-0572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you make your mortgage payment to LoanCare, please call one of the following numbers:
- If you're not sure who services your mortgage, please call 877-499-0572.