We hope you and your family remained safe through the storm. If you were affected by the storm, and need assistance, we're here to help you. Our Lady's Island and Port Royal branches are now open regular business hours to serve you.
Personal and Business Accounts
- If you have any concerns about transactions or fees on your account, please call 877-499-0572.
- If your business uses FirstData for merchant services and your processing systems have been damaged by the storm, please call 855-401-8152 for assistance.
- Business customers who were impacted by the storm and in need of financial assistance, state assistance may be available to you. For more information, visit www.scdr.sc.gov.
Mortgage, Personal, and Business Loans
If you have a loan with us, have been affected by the storm, and are in need of assistance, we’re here to help. We understand that storm damage may have impacted your financial situation and you may need assistance.
If you live in a FEMA declared disaster area offering individual assistance and have personally impacted, you may qualify for several forms of assistance. Our Loan Servicing Specialists can offer guidance on programs available to you and help you get the application process started.
Please give our Loan Servicing Specialists a call so we can work with you:
- If you make your mortgage, personal loan, or business loan payment to First Federal, and you've had damage to your property, call 877-499-0572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you make your mortgage payment to LoanCare, please call one of the following numbers:
- If you're not sure who services your mortgage, please call 877-499-0572.