Like you, we are following the Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates closely as they unfold. This virus has had a far-reaching impact, and our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected. We remain committed to serving you - our clients - in this time of uncertainty.
To help protect you, our employees, and the communities in which we live and serve, most branches are drive-thru only. While face-to-face interactions may be reduced, our bankers and loan officers are still available to assist you on the phone, in drive-thru or by appointment.
We're Here in the Drive-thru, Online, or via Phone
Your safety and well-being, as well as our employees, are of the utmost importance to us. We're encouraging social distancing so please use our online channels, ATMs, drive-thrus, or call Customer Care for assistance.
- Call Customer Care (M-F, 7:30 am – 7:00 pm EST) at 877-499-0572
- Chat online with Customer Care (M-F, 7:30 am – 7:00 pm EST)
- Use Mobile Banking. If you don't have the app, it's fast and handy! Register for Mobile Banking first within Online Banking, then download the app here: iPhone app or Android app
- Use Online Banking. Click on the LOGIN button in the header above to access Online Banking
- Use our Deposit ATMs or an Allpoint Network ATM. With over 55,000 ATMs available to you through the Allpoint Network, getting cash is simple. To find the closest Allpoint ATM, visit: www.allpointnetwork.com
- We've expanded our services in the drive-thru to provide a safe way to sign documents, pick up a reissued debit card, and most other in-branch transactions.
- Need help opening a new account. We have a special team ready to assist.
Questions about the Economic Impact Payment?
For Those Affected By COVID-19
We hope you and your family are healthy. If you are affected by COVID-19, and need assistance, we're here to help you. Our team is available on the phone or through email.
Personal Accounts and Loans
- If you have any concerns about transactions or fees on your account, please call 877-499-0572.
- If you have been affected by COVID-19 and need assistance with your loan payments, please call our Loan Servicing Specialists at 877-499-0572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a mortgage with us, and are in need of assistance, we’re here to help.
Please call our Loan Servicing Specialists so we can work with you. If you make your mortgage payments to:
- First Federal Bank, call 877-499-0572 or email email@example.com.
- LoanCare, please call 855-499-6843 for disaster relief and hardship assistance or go to www.ffbf.myloancare.com for more information.
- If you're not sure who services your mortgage, please call 877-499-0572.
SBA & Business Loans
If you have a business loan with First Federal and are in need of assistance with your loan payments, please contact your Commercial Loan Officer.
In areas that have declared a state of emergency, relief for SBA loans may be available. SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans offer up to $2 million in economic assistance to help small businesses overcome the temporary loss of revenue resulting from the disaster. For more information or to apply, click here to visit the SBA Disaster Loan Assistance website.
Last week, the CARES Act was passed. Highlights of the act include:
- Creating a new loan program called: Payroll Protection Program
- Paying Principal and Interest payments on existing 7a loans
- Offers six months of principal and interest payments on new 7a loans
SBA Resource Partners information can be obtained on the SBA website at www.sba.gov/local-assistance/find/.
Please contact your Commercial Loan Officer for help or any questions you may have.
- 866-748-7461, Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 8 PM EST; Saturday, 10 AM – 5 PM EST
- Visit online: https://www.clover.com/pos-solutions/coronavirus-financial-relief-for-clover-customers
Our team is closely monitoring information shared by public health officials so we readily identify and implement additional preventative measures as the situation continues to evolve. Visit https://www.coronavirus.gov for information from the CDC on COVID-19.
The FDIC has shared information that is frequently asked by banking customers. To review these FAQs, click here: https://www.fdic.gov/coronavirus/faq-customer.pdf
During these times, scammers will take advantage of the uncertainty and fear surrounding the Coronavirus. Be alert and fact-check any information you may hear. For tips from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/coronavirus-scams-what-ftc-doing. To get the details about the economic stimulus checks, visit: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know.
We will continue serving our communities, while also doing our part to decrease the spread of this virus. Remember to be supportive of one another and respectful of those who may be high-risk because we're all in this together.